GET READY FOR THE COLD MONTHS AHEAD WITH OUR FURNACE SAFETY CHECK!
A yearly furnace inspection will prolong the life of your HVAC system and save you money on your energy bills. Before the cold weather hits, you should have a professional perform a furnace tune-up.
Maintaining your heating system will result in:
- Increased Efficiency
- Quieter Operation
- Fewer Opportunities for Breakdowns
- Greater Peace of Mind
Comprehensive Inspection and Preventative Maintenance Includes:
- Check for carbon monoxide in living space
- Inspect and clean combustion chamber
- Check flue, vent & chimney base
- Replace thermocouple, if applicable
- Check all safety controls
- Check thermostat operation
- Check blower & draft motor
- Set gas manifold pressure
- Check temperature rise over heat exchanger
- Clean and adjust pilot/ignition system
- Check belts and oil motors, if needed
- Clean and check burners
Good preventive service keeps your equipment running at peak performance and reduces breakdowns. Schedule your furnace inspection now to insure your family's comfort and safety this winter.
to schedule your appointment or fill in the form to the right.
We service and repair all brands!
Licensed and bonded.
Don't delay. Cold weather is on the way and you want your heating system to be ready!