Are you looking for a career not just another job?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing HVAC & refrigeration company in the Columbus area. Ohio Heating is built on over 25 years of experience, each of our technical staff is fully-trained and certified.
HVAC Service Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnosing, repairing, service, and preventative maintenance on various types of commercial and/or residential HVAC equipment.
- Operation of a variety of hand and power tools to inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on HVAC equipment
- Document service performed as well as recommendations made by completing forms, reports, logs, and/or records.
- Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience and/or education in HVAC or other related fields
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and follow directions when provided
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in their work environment
- Possess exceptional work ethics as well as uphold company value
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be physically able to complete the tasks at hand
- A valid EPA certification
- Must pass a background check and random drug testing
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Company truck
- Top pay
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1624 Clara Street, Columbus 43211
Ohio Heating maintains a drug free work place and is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a great opportunity to change from a job to a rewarding, long-term career!
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Ohio Heating & Air Conditioning to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.