This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in the Columbus area. Ohio Plumbing & Boiler is built on over 25 years of experience, each of our technical staff is fully-trained and certified.
We encourage our employees to be the best that the industry has to offer. This is accomplished through leadership, teamwork, and good old-fashioned hard work. Each professional takes pride in ensuring that our Central Ohio commercial and residential customers receive the highest quality service.
Our employees enjoy top pay and great benefits. If you want to be the best in your field, we want to hear from you.
Full-time opening for a plumbing estimator.
- Plumbing Estimator
5+ years experience in plumbing system installation, design, project estimating
- 5+ years experience in mechanical fuel installation, design, project estimating
- 5+ years Plumbing Project Management
Ohio Plumbing or Journeyman's License, preferred
- Ability to read and understand Plumbing and Mechanical Fuel blue prints
- Ability to develop site specific safety plans
- Ability to manage crews of 5-15 individuals
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and Co workers
- Strong computer skills including email, estimating software, Excel, and Word
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company truck
- Top pay
This is a great opportunity to change from a job to a rewarding, long-term career!
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Ohio Plumbing & Boiler to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.