Are you experienced in sheet metal fabrication and looking to make a career switch?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fabrication company in the Columbus metro area. Ohio Heating is built on over 25 years of experience, each of our technical staff is fully-trained and certified.
We encourage our employees to be the best that the industry has to offer. This is accomplished through leadership, teamwork, and good old-fashioned hard work. Each professional takes pride in ensuring that our Central Ohio commercial and residential customers receive the highest quality service.
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3+ Years
- Must be able to read, and interpret blueprints, drawings, & specifications to layout, cut, fabricate, position & weld
- Experience loading & unloading trucks & semis
- Need to be able to work independently
- Education Required: High School/GED
- Overtime Available
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Valid Driver's License
- Must Pass a Background Check and Random Drug Testing
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Top pay
This is a great opportunity to change from a job to a rewarding, long-term career!
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug/Smoke Free Workplace
It is the policy of Ohio Heating & Air Conditioning to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.