Even if your air conditioner seems to be working fine, there are many reasons to have your equipment checked annually, especially if your unit is aging.
Here are a few reasons an annual tune-up is important:
1. Most systems in Ohio don't run for months on end. A spring tune up will give you peace of mind that everything is working efficiently.
2. An annual tune-up can catch small issues before they become big expensive ones. Regular maintenance is almost always less costly than a repair job.
3. An annual check can extend the life of your equipment. A central air conditioner or heat pump isn't cheap, so you want to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
4. Regular maintenance can lower your energy costs by making sure your equipment is operating at maximum efficiency. Who wants to waste money on high energy bills?
5. You can void your warranty by neglecting regular maintenance. Most new air conditioners come with a limited warranty from the manufacturer. However, your warranty may require you to keep your AC maintained. Many companies won’t provide replacement parts unless your air conditioner was regularly maintained by an HVAC professional.
Most people never even think about their air conditioners until there is a problem. However thinking ahead, can insure your equipment is working when you need it.
Ready to schedule AC maintenance?
Trust your next tune up to a licensed, NATE certified Ohio Heating & Air Conditioning technician. We have over 20 years of experience in maintenance, installation and air conditioning repair Columbus and the surrounding areas.
We’re also A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, so you can be assured that we provide quality, value and most importantly comfort.
During the hot summer months, you want your cooling system ready to handle the heat. Our AC Tune-Up will insure your system is working to keep your family cool.
Our air conditioner maintenance tune-up will result in:
• Increased Efficiency
• Quieter Operation
• Fewer Opportunities for Breakdowns
• Greater Peace of Mind
Our Air Conditioning System Special Includes:
Check electric disconnect switch
Check temperature drop across coils
Check condensate drain
Clean condensing coil to improve efficiency
Check thermostat operation
Check starting contactor and relays
Check amp draw of condenser, fan motor, and compressor
Check refrigerant pressure
Ohio Heating & Air Conditioning the leading HVAC contractor for AC repair, maintenance and installation.
WE SERVICE ALL MAKES & MODELS